Fastening solutions on cruise ships
- Noise insulation to be fitted for the deck structure in all public areas (disco, cinema, bars, etc.) located below guest cabins.
- No individual brackets to be installed; as few holes as possible are to be made in the insulation. Sound bridges needed to be avoided.
- All pipelines and suspended ceilings had to be fixed to the deck structure with structure-borne noise damping.
- The MPR-Support channels attached in combination with the Phonolyt Button created a stable system substructure with acoustic decoupling, which could be used for mounting all systems in these areas.
- We provided support for the construction with assembly diagrams, weld/support channel layout plans and bills of materials.