Secure pipe attachment at strong expansion
- Plan and design the pipe fixing in a 200 m long service passageway on a suction dredger.
- The pronounced expansion of the ship’s body and pipeline systems in the suction and discharge process meant that all pipelines needed to have floating mounting.
- Some fixing elements needed to be easy to remove for subsequent maintenance purposes.
- The MPR-Support channel system combined with pipe clamps, slide guides or anchor points created a stable support structure.
- A MÜPRO framework was used to fasten the systems every 1.5 m.
- We provided support for the construction with assembly diagrams, weld/support channel layout plans and bills of materials.