Sliding fastening solution for pipe tunnels
- A large number of pipes carrying hot water, cold water, ballast water and fuel run in pipe tunnel that is approx. 110 m long, 2 m wide and 0.6 m tall.
- Some of these pipe systems are subject to changes in length due to thermal changes.
- Pipe systems needed to have floating mounting.Suitable anchor points needed to be designed.
- Space-saving fixings were needed due to the space constraints.
- The MPR-Support channel combined with pipe clamps, slide guides or anchor points created a stable support structure.
- A pipe clamp with connecting nut welded with a 45° offsetwas used for these projects due to the space constraints.
- We provided support for the construction with assembly diagrams, weld/support channel layout plans and bills of materials.